Relief For Feet
Learn How To Stop Foot Pain Yourself.
Do you suffer from tired and aching feet? Do you have foot pain, toe pain, bunions?
The state of your feet is a projection of how you’ll move as you get older.
- Learn how and why pain comes about.
- Learn how to strengthen and mobilise your feet.
- Halt damage to the rest of your body.
- Understand why foot problems can impact your knees and hips, your ability to walk, and your future independence.
Demonstration of exercises and time to practise.
Simple, easy to understand practical advice that can easily be adapted into your daily routine.
When: Saturday 19th May 2018
3pm - 4.30pm
3rd Saturday of each month
Where: Massage & Movement
21E/1-3 Endeavour Rd
Caringbah NSW 2229
Cost: $40 for 90 minute workshop
Who can attend: anyone with feet!
Pain or no pain; male & female; all ages.
Runners; walkers; non-exercisers.
- Bookings are essential
- Payment at time of booking
- Limited Places - Book Early
All participants receive 50% off a 'Happy Feet' practise class.
"I'm on my feet all day at work. Using the techniques Roslyn demonstrated, my feet feel so much better and are pain-free after years of putting up with pain. I'd recommend this workshop to anyone." - Sharon
" I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the workshop. I found it informative and interesting. The exercises revived my feet. Even though I don't have foot pain I can see how these exercises will benefit me into the future." - Matt